- Me: You know, when a lady stars six of your tweets she's obligated to give it up. It's like the third-date rule.
- Wife: I don't know, I've starred @sween six times and I'm not ready to sleep with him.
- Me: He's Canadian. They're on the metric system.
(WARNING: the following post is embarrassingly self-serving. Please forgive.)
Unfortunately, they don’t make it possible to see or vote on more than five of any user’s submitted tweets. They fixed it! So here’s my list of nominees. No need to buy a shirt, but if you like any of these, it’d be cool of you to vote “Heck yes” on the Threadless page.
In response to my letter of ten days ago, I received this email from Twitshirt Services:
Thanks for your inquiry. We are not trying to be different in our Terms of Service. The terms on our site were provided to us by our legal team. We do have plans to revisit the terms so that they not only address the legality of the site, but also are written in layman’s terms so as to not scare off any users.
Also, I hope they’re not paying too much for that “legal team.” So unenforceable.
- Find the woman who laughs the loudest at you when you do dumb stuff.
- Marry that gorgeous creature.
but it started with “Hey, if I buy wireless headphones I can listen to Jon Stewart while I do the dishes,” took a left turn through “★★ Nice use of multitouch, but I can’t hear my podcasts while I’m playing,” and I’m afraid it’s going to wind up with me face down in a puddle of Firefox tabs, CPU pegged, Refresh button in each hand, waiting for the playlist to end so I can wonder where it all went wrong.
I have put
so you can
while you eat plums
but I heard
you like plums